Last updated on June 5th 2019
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Personal Data you provide to us such as your email address when you sign up to our newsletter or any other information you provide when you order and purchase products on our Website (or attempt to do so).
In order to collect Technical and Usage Information automatically we are using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Website (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information and the Technical and Usage Information we collect to:
- To allow you to use and access the Website, services and products;
- Communicate with you and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services;
- To operate, improve, optimize and maintain, our business, Website, products and services (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Website, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns) and for general research and analysis purposes.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your Personal Data with other affiliated entities of Particle for the purposes described above.
We may also share your personal data with other third parties for the following purposes:
- When we have your consent;
- With our business partners. For example, this could include our resellers and distributers;
- With third party service providers and contractors processing the personal data on our behalf. For example to process credit cards and payments, shipping and deliveries, host, manage and service our data, distribute emails, research and analysis, advertising, analytics, manage brand and product promotions as well as administering certain services and features;
- If we sell our business or assets or acquired by a third party, including by of merger, consolidation or restructuring in which case we may need to disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer for due diligence purposes; and transfer the personal data to buyer if the transaction is consummated.
- In an aggregated and/or anonymized form that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. We use Hotjar to analyze your interactions with the website, more about Hotjar privacy can be found here https://www.hotjar.com/blog/hotjar-approach-privacy and Trustpilot to monitor customers reviews https://legal.trustpilot.com/business-privacy-policy.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 18
As described above, we use your personal data to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
– Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
– Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
From time to time and in compliance with applicable law requirements (e.g. if you signed up for our newsletter), we may use contact information that you have provided to send you tailored information regarding our products and services, as well as other information we think may be useful to you. If you do not wish to receive any marketing information from us, you may opt out by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link on any of our emails, or alternatively, send the opt-out request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOCIAL NETWORK INTEGRATION
We use Facebook Connect and Instagram Buttons on our Website. If you choose to access, visit and/or use any third party social networking service(s) that may be integrated with the Website, we may receive your data including persona data that has been made available to those services, including information about your contacts on those services.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Website), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Israel and the United States.
We will retain your personal data as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected (i.e process an order), comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements policies.
SECURITY AND DATA PROTECTION
We safeguard the security of your personal data and other data provided to us with appropriate physical, administrative, and technical procedures. While we strive to protect personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of the personal data provided to us, as no transmission of information through the Internet can ever be completely secure
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
Our customers and our operations are spread around the world. As a result, we may transfer your personal data to locations outside of your country or residence including the US an Israel
THIRD PARTY SITES
The Website may provide links to other third-party websites that are outside our control and not covered by this Policy. We are not liable for any information, content, products, services, software, or other materials available on or through an external website. The use of an external website or any information or other content found on external websites is subject to and governed by the terms and conditions of such website. We encourage you to review the privacy policies posted on these third-party websites.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
- Since We have a comprehensive privacy statement and provide you with details on how you may either opt-out of to the use of your Personal Data by third parties for direct marketing purposes. Therefore, we are not required to maintain or disclose a list of the third parties that received your Personal Data for marketing purposes during the preceding year.
If you are a California resident and want information about how to exercise your third-party disclosure choices, please email us your request to email@example.com.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Particle Aesthetic Science Ltd.
1397 2nd ave, #133
New York, NY 10021